Microsoft OneNote: Save Ideas and Organize Notesadmin
Download Microsoft OneNote: Save Ideas and Organize Notes For PC,Laptop,Windows 7,8,10.
We provide Microsoft OneNote: Save Ideas and Organize Notes 16.0.11901.20184 APK file for PC (Windows 7,8,10).
Microsoft OneNote: Save Ideas and Organize Notes is a free Productivity app.
Andyemulator.com helps you to install any apps or games available on Google Play Store. You can download Apps Apk to desktop of your PC with Windows 7,8,10 OS, Mac OS, Chrome OS or even Ubuntu OS. Also you can download apk files for your phones and tablets (Samsung, Sony, HTC, LG, Blackberry, Nokia, Windows Phone and other brands such as Oppo, Xiaomi, HKphone, Skye, Huawei…).
Please be aware that We only share the original and free pure apk installer for Microsoft OneNote: Save Ideas and Organize Notes 16.0.11901.20184 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.40 out of 5 stars on playstore.
If you want to know more about Microsoft OneNote: Save Ideas and Organize Notes then you may visit Microsoft Corporation support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright,
please contact us. Microsoft OneNote: Save Ideas and Organize Notes is the property and trademark from the developer Microsoft Corporation.
All your notes—in one place and with you, anywhere. OneNote is a digital notebook for your to-do lists, lecture and meeting notes, vacation plans, or anything you want to organize or remember. Type or jot down notes, record audio or snap a picture and OneNote saves it. Your notes sync across your devices so you can access them wherever you go. And you can easily share your notes with others. OneNote has free apps for PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Android, and Android Wear devices. And you can browse to onenote.com to get to your notes.
• Create and update notes and checklists.
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, indent – format notes like you do on a computer.
• Organize your notes using notebooks, sections and tags.
• Take handwritten notes, or add handwriting and drawings to notes.
• Your notebooks sync across your computers and devices.
• View notes you created on your computer, including formatting, video, and attached files.
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured – even text inside pictures.
• Home screen widgets let you quickly create picture, audio and text notes without opening the app.
• Get to your most recent notes right from your Home screen with the OneNote Recent widget.
• Add your favorite page, section, or notebook to the Home screen for quick access.
• Enter voice notes on your Android Wear watch.
• Easily access your recent notes on your watch.
• Access your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites from your tablet or phone.
Here are some ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture and format notes for classwork, meetings, or research.
• Take handwritten notes during lectures and have them available everywhere.
• Add audio and video to your notes.
• Snap a picture of the whiteboard and add it to your meeting notes.
• Share a shopping list with the family and mark items off when you’re in the store.
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation.
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to get rid of paper clutter.
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team.
• Research products and prices to make the best purchasing decision.
You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 4.1 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive for Business, sign in with your organization\’s Office 365 or SharePoint account.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
File size: 65.74MB
Requires: Android 5.0+
Package Name: com.microsoft.office.onenote
Developer: Microsoft Corporation
Updated: August 06, 2019
Rate 4.40 stars – based on 636908 reviews
How to Play Microsoft OneNote: Save Ideas and Organize Notes on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install Mumu Player Android Emulator.Click "Download MuMu Player" to download.
2.Run Mumu Player Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Microsoft OneNote: Save Ideas and Organize Notes and download,
or import the apk file from your PC Into Mumu Player to install it.
4.Install Microsoft OneNote: Save Ideas and Organize Notes for PC.Now you can play Microsoft OneNote: Save Ideas and Organize Notes on PC.Have fun!