Fish Out Of Water!admin
The description of Fish Out Of Water!
Launch a daredevil group of fishy friends to the sky in Fish Out Of Water, an adventure across the sun, sand and surf!
This is a brand new mobile masterpiece from Halfbrick, creators of Fruit Ninja and Jetpack Joyride!
Fish Out Of Water is the story of six feisty fish longing to soar above the ocean. To help them get airborne, players simply throw their fish of choice right out of the water and watch as it flies through the clouds and skips merrily along the waves!
Battle the elements and choose your throw wisely as the weather changes every few minutes. Expect the unexpected with crazy tsunamis, icebergs and even an immense jellyfish swarm!
The Crab Crew will score your overall performance, and that’s where the action really heats up. Compete in daily competitions with friends or a huge variety of individual challenges. As objectives are completed, players level up and unlock crystals that can be crafted to unleash awesome bonus powers!
Fish Out Of Water is an easy choice for instant fun – a seaworthy search for the perfect 10!
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO PARENTS
This game may contain:
– The ability to purchase optional content using real money. You can adjust parental controls in the settings menu of your device.
– Promotional material for Halfbrick products and trusted business partners.
– Links to external social networking sites intended for users over the age of 13.
– Direct links to the internet which may open the default web browser on your device.
– The ability to see user-generated player names and social leagues. These features can be disabled from within the game.
How to play Fish Out Of Water! on PC
Download and Install Nox App Player Android Emulator. Click here to download: Download（FREE）
Run Nox App Player Android Emulator and login Google Play Store
Open Google Play Store and search Fish Out Of Water! Download
Install Fish Out Of Water! and start it
Well done! Now you can play Fish Out Of Water! on PC, just like Fish Out Of Water! for PC version.