World of Warcraft Armoryadmin
Download Apps/Games for PC/Laptop/Windows 7,8,10
World of Warcraft Armory is a Entertainment app developed by Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.. The latest version of World of Warcraft Armory is 7.0.1. It was released on . You can download World of Warcraft Armory 7.0.1 directly on Our site. Over 144276 users rating a average 4.1 of 5 about World of Warcraft Armory. More than 10000000 is playing World of Warcraft Armory right now. Coming to join them and download World of Warcraft Armory directly!
* Various bug fixes and improvements
The World of Warcraft Mobile Armory lets you stay connected to aspects of World of Warcraft even when you\’re not logged in to the game. You can view all of your characters (along with their stats and equipment); use the Auction House; search for characters, items, and guilds; chat with your guild; and more, all from your Android mobile device.
Characters and Events
* View all of your World of Warcraft characters, along with their stats, equipment, achievement, and more.
* Access key guild stats, your in-game calendar, and other informational and planning tools.
* Browse the full complement of items available in the game and use the talent calculator to decide the best spec for your character.
Remote Auction House
* Browse any Auction Houses your characters have access to and view the status of their current bids and auctions.
* Post items up for sale from a character\’s bag, bank, or mailbox on your faction\’s Auction House or the realm\’s cross-faction Auction House.
* Place bids or make buyout purchases on the Auction House.
* Collect the gold earned from a successful auction or reclaim the gold from an unsuccessful bid.
Remote Guild Chat
* Participate in guild chat and officer chat.
* Initiate one-on-one conversations with fellow guild members.
For more information, visit the World of Warcraft Mobile Armory website at http://www.battle.net/wow/services/mobile-armory/.
For support, contact us through our Mobile Bug Report Forum: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/2690193/
Airtime or Wi-Fi connection is required for use. Please note that you must have a World of Warcraft account or Battle.net account to log in to and use this application. To create a Battle.net account, go to www.battle.net. You can try World of Warcraft free at www.warcraft.com.
* Español (Latinoamérica)
* Español (Europa)
* 한국어 (Korean)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
* 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
©2016 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. World of Warcraft is a registered trademark of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S., and/or other countries.
How to Play Android apps/games on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search the games name or apps name,
or Drag and drop the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install the games or apps and start it.Now you can play these games or apps on your PC.Have fun!