Insight Timer Meditation Timeradmin
The description of Insight Timer Meditation Timer
More than half a million meditators call Insight home.
With beautiful Tibetan singing bowls and a dynamic worldwide community, Insight is the fun and connected way to support your meditation practice.
If you're new to meditation, you'll find introductory guided mediations and a supportive community to help you get started. And if you're an experienced meditator, you'll feel right at home with our beautiful Tibetan singing bowls and guided meditations by experienced teachers that you know and respect.
The app includes:
– The most popular free meditation timer on the app
– 8 deeply peaceful bells recorded with the highest quality digital audio equipment making them crystal clear with extra long fade outs.
– 600 free guided meditations from your favourite teachers including Eckhart Tolle, Pak Merta Ada, Thich Nhat Hanh, Tara Brach, Jack Kornfield and many more.
– 1,000+ discussion groups ranging from Buddhism to Sleeping patterns and Rumi poems to Addiction.
– 2,000+ local meet-up groups for connecting with people locally and enhancing your meditation practice
– 8 different activities including Meditation, Yoga, Tai Chi, Walking, Breathing, Chanting, Prayer, and Healing
– Stats, Milestones, and Journal entries
– A dedicated customer support team for answering questions
* * * * * * * * * *
Imagine the sound of beautiful Tibetan singing bowls, gently and peacefully guiding you through your meditation session. Your attention focused inward with no need to worry about the clock…
It's simple enough to get started with just a few taps, yet powerful enough to handle the most sophisticated meditation routines with advanced features such as interval bells, presets and a meditation journal.
As an Insight user you're part of a growing worldwide community of more than half a million meditators. You're always meditating with friends; either friends in real life or new friends from around the world.
* * * * * * * * * *
– You'll love our bells! Recorded with the highest quality digital audio equipment, these bell samples are amazing. Crystal clear with extra long fade outs. They sound great with the built-in speaker, but to get the full effect, try using headphones or external speakers.
– Choose from eight different bells of varying size and metal compositions – from bright and clean to deep and complex with lovely overtones. A wood block sound is also included.
– Bells can be configured to ring at the start, the end, and at specified (or random) times during your session. Each bell can be set to ring once, twice or three times. The delay between strikes is configurable from 1 to 20 seconds.
– Powerful logging and statistics features allow you to track your progress over time. Multiple charts, a complete session log and helpful statistics give you a complete picture of how your practice is evolving.
– Presets allow you to save an unlimited number of configurations and assign names to them. If you have multiple meditation routines (such as Morning and Evening), this makes it easy to switch between them without any configuration changes.
– Milestones are awarded for significant achievements as your practice progresses.
– Meditation Journal: You may enter notes about each session when the timer ends – a practice that many people find to be helpful and therapeutic. Your journal entries can be exported via an email attachment.
– Bells will ring even when the device is locked so you can turn off the screen to save power and eliminate ambient light.
– Optionally vibrate with or instead of bells.
– Bells will ring even if silent switch is on.
How to play Insight Timer Meditation Timer on PC
Download and Install Andy OS Android Emulator. Click here to download: Download（FREE）
Run Andy OS Android Emulator and login Google Play Store
Open Google Play Store and search Insight Timer Meditation Timer Download
Install Insight Timer Meditation Timer and start it
Well done! Now you can play Insight Timer Meditation Timer on PC, just like Insight Timer Meditation Timer for PC version.