The description of GroupMe
GroupMe – the free, simple way to stay connected with those who matter most.
Family. Roommates. Friends. Coworkers. Teams. Greek Life. Bands. Faith Groups. Events. Vacations.
“Lifechanger…. utterly indispensable”-Gizmodo
– START CHATTING Add anyone to a group via their phone number or email address. If they are new to GroupMe, they can start chatting over SMS immediately.
– CONTROL NOTIFICATIONS You’re in charge! Choose when and what type of notifications you receive. Mute specific chats, or the entire app – you can even leave or end group chats.
– SAY MORE THAN WORDSGo ahead – fall in love with our exclusive emoji.
– THE WHOLE INTERNET IN YOUR GROUP Meme images, search and send GIFs, and see content shared from URLs displayed in the chat.
– SHARE NOW, RELIVE LATERThe gallery saves your memories. Easily explore the photos and videos shared in your group now, or later.
– LEAVE TEXTING BEHINDWith direct messages, you can use all the features you love for group chat, but one-on-one. It’s like texting, but better.
– CHAT WHEREVER YOU ARE Including from your computer at groupme.com
Whether separated by a hallway or a hemisphere, GroupMe allows you to stay in touch with the connections that count. Get your group together.
We want to hear your feedback! Email: email@example.comTwitter: @GroupMeFacebook: facebook.com/groupmeInstagram: @GroupMe
How to play GroupMe on PC
Download and Install Nox App Player Android Emulator. Click here to download: Download（FREE）
Run Nox App Player Android Emulator and login Google Play Store
Open Google Play Store and search GroupMe Download
Install GroupMe and start it
Well done! Now you can play GroupMe on PC, just like GroupMe for PC version.