The description of GPS Test
The GPS Test app for Android is a utility that shows GPS information read from your phones internal GPS. Will support GLONASS phones. The app has several colour schemes, which could be used to match other instrumentation, used along side the app. It has a "night mode" colour scheme as well.
If you like this app, please like GPS Test on Facebook: -http://www.facebook.com/gpstest
GPS Test has five screens full of information: –
1) GPS signal (SNR) bar chart, showing the signal strength for each satellite, as well as the accuracy and status of the GPS.
2) Satellite positions in the sky (skyview), shown on a rotating compass.
3) Your current location on the earth shown as text and on a world map. The current position of the sun and the day/night transition curve is also shown.
4) Your current speed, heading and altitude shown as text.
5) The current time read from the GPS and the local time in your current timezone, as well as the sunrise and sunset times at your location.
Coordinate Grids supported by GPS Test:-OSGB, UTM, MGRS, USNG, CH1903, Maidenhead.
Datums supported by GPS Test:-WGS84, NAD83, NAD27, ED50, AGD66, AGD84, SAD69
If you like this app please look at ***GPS TEST PLUS***.Which has:-
* Simple Navigation.* Location Sharing (email, sms, twitter etc)* Dials (Altimeter, Speedo and Compass)* 7 segment LED font* Dot Matrix font* HUD mode
Works on Honeycomb O/S and large screen tablets.
GPS Test blog – http://gpstestapp.blogspot.com/
INTERNET permissions are only required for analytics and app wall in the AppBrain library. The app will work fine without a WiFi or data conection.
How to play GPS Test on PC
Download and Install Nox App Player Android Emulator. Click here to download: Download（FREE）
Run Nox App Player Android Emulator and login Google Play Store
Open Google Play Store and search GPS Test Download
Install GPS Test and start it
Well done! Now you can play GPS Test on PC, just like GPS Test for PC version.