Fill and Sign PDF Formsadmin
The description of Fill and Sign PDF Forms
Fill and Sign any PDF form containing AcroFields. Attach photos, save created document, view it, mail it, share it, etc.
Select PDF forms by navigating in file browser or by clicking on 'Fill and Sign' context menu item (shows up after a long touch).
Signature capture capability depends on external Signature Capture library. You will be prompted for installation from the Android Market once when needed.
*** In order to improve the application we need your feedback ***
* Contact the support email instead of leaving 'it does not work' comment. Comments like that do not help us make a better app.
* Request and vote for missing features on our support forum here: http://bit.ly/e3Tq2h
* If you are interested in becoming our beta tester, having an access to the latest app versions even before they get released publicly and, of course, providing us feedback, subscribe to our mailing list here: http://eepurl.com/n5_-X
* For custom tailored business applications contact the support email.
* check boxes are supported but most of PDF viewers on Android devices do not show them correctly. Selected check boxes *are* present in output PDF document which can be checked with Adobe Acrobat Reader on PC.
* If you need a tool to create PDF forms, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office and free Open/Libre Office have that functionality.
How to play Fill and Sign PDF Forms on PC
Download and Install MuMu Player Android Emulator. Click here to download: Download（FREE）
Run MuMu Player Android Emulator and login Google Play Store
Open Google Play Store and search Fill and Sign PDF Forms Download
Install Fill and Sign PDF Forms and start it
Well done! Now you can play Fill and Sign PDF Forms on PC, just like Fill and Sign PDF Forms for PC version.