Atlas Web Browseradmin
The description of Atlas Web Browser
Atlas is a web browser that lets you take total control of your mobile web browsing experience:
* Use AdBlockPlus (EasyList) filters to remove web annoyances, advertising, and tracking. Filtering reduces data usage and dramatically improves performance and battery life when browsing.
* Optional Plus add-on lets you save content filtering, experience, desktop/mobile settings and more on a per-website basis.
* Free, Ad-free, and Invasion-of-privacy-free: NextApp will make money only on the *optional* paid add-on. Atlas DOES NOT collect information on your browsing habits or attempt to direct you to partner sites.
* Material Design-based user interface.
* Dual-view mode (with paid Atlas+ add-on) adds the ability to view two sites at once.* Content-centric UI: No UI is visible when browsing, all available screen is used for displaying site content.
* Sandboxed Private Browsing: Private browsing runs in a separate process without any access to your cookies. This prevents the cookie leakage into private sessions that is common among other third-party browsers under Android KitKat.* Automatic search and suggestions from the location bar can be disabled (or only enabled when you preface a query with a slash (“/”).
Atlas follows NextApp's standard free/paid model: a well-featured and ad-free free version with an optional paid add-on that offers more capabilities. The paid "Plus" version adds:
* Support for more than four tabs open at a time.* Dual-View mode to view two web sites at the same time.* The ability to remember your preferences on a per-site basis, such that specific web sites are retrieved in desktop/mobile modes or with or without content filtering enabled.
The Plus license key may be downloaded here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nextapp.atlas.rk
How to play Atlas Web Browser on PC
Download and Install MuMu Player Android Emulator. Click here to download: Download（FREE）
Run MuMu Player Android Emulator and login Google Play Store
Open Google Play Store and search Atlas Web Browser Download
Install Atlas Web Browser and start it
Well done! Now you can play Atlas Web Browser on PC, just like Atlas Web Browser for PC version.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.