The description of Alto's Adventure
Google Play Game Fest (June 9th – June 23rd)Enjoy double the coins during Google Play Game Fest. (4x the coins with the coin doubler!)——Join Alto and his friends as they embark on an endless snowboarding odyssey. Journey across the beautiful alpine hills of their native wilderness, through neighbouring villages, ancient woodlands, and long-abandoned ruins.
Along the way you'll rescue runaway llamas, grind rooftops, leap over terrifying chasms and outwit the mountain elders – all while braving the ever changing elements and passage of time upon the mountain.
• Fluid, graceful and exhilarating physics-based gameplay
• Procedurally generated terrain based on real-world snowboarding
• Fully dynamic lighting and weather effects, including thunderstorms, blizzards, fog, rainbows, shooting stars, and more
• Easy to learn, difficult to master one button trick system
• Chain together combos to maximize points and speed
• Test your skills with 180 handcrafted goals
• Discover six unique snowboarders, each with their own special attributes and abilities
• Challenge your friends. Compete for best high score, best distance, and best trick combo!
• Acquire the wingsuit from Izel’s workshop for an entirely new gameplay dynamic
• Beautifully minimalist and evocative visual design
• Original music and handcrafted audio for an ambient and immersive experience (headphones recommended!)
"A piece of interactive art"– WIRED
"One of the best mobile games"– The Verge
"Alto's Adventure demands your attention"– IGN
"Best Looking Video Games of 2015"– TIME
How to play Alto's Adventure on PC
Download and Install MuMu Player Android Emulator. Click here to download: Download（FREE）
Run MuMu Player Android Emulator and login Google Play Store
Open Google Play Store and search Alto's Adventure Download
Install Alto's Adventure and start it
Well done! Now you can play Alto's Adventure on PC, just like Alto's Adventure for PC version.